Jugs Soft Toss Pitching Machine for quality baseball and softball training!
The Youth Sports Club loves items that bring the ball park to your own backyard. The JUGS Toss™ Machine is one of those products. Imagine your son or daughter coming home from school and going right into the backyard to take practice swings while you are still at work. The Youth Sports Club encourages parents and coaches to consider purchasing this item which is why this product is being offered with FREE shipping to help bring down the cost and make it more affordable. The brilliance of this product is twofold: first it is safe for your kids to do alone once you supervise them and get them familiar with it and second, the repetition of quality swings will put your son and daughter in position to succeed. The JUGS Toss™ Machine one of the Youth Sports Club's favorite item for customers!
- Lightweight and portable - weighs just 13 lbs.-This light weight makes it convenient to move or carry.
- Holds 14 baseballs or 10 softballs - Multiple functions is an asset. In fact young baseball players may want to hit softballs first.
- No electricity needed for up to 8 hours of continuous use -This is a great function giving the user ample hours for use.
- Comes with an internal rechargeable battery (charger included) -As long as everything is kept clean and maintained, lasts for years!
- Great for offensive and defensive drills-Surprisingly you can do numerous defensive drills and save dad's arm at the same time.
- 2-year guarantee-Jugs is incredibly liberal with their guarantee policy. And they stick by it!
- Good for all ages-Many weekend warrior softball players have bought and love using the Jugs Soft Toss Machine.
- Comes with Drill Book and Throw-Down Home Plate
- Model #A0600
- Endorsed by both the Youth Sports Club and T-Ball America
Practice your hitting stroke from the comfort of your backyard with the Jugs Toss Machine. Designed to hold up to 14 baseballs or 10 softballs, the Toss Machine requires only a small space to use (10 by 10 feet), so you can easily set it up in the gym, basement, or garage if a backyard isn't available. Even better, it requires no electricity, with an internal rechargeable battery that runs continuously for up to 8 hours on a single charge. Just set it up in front of a backstop and you're ready to go. The Toss Machine is compatible with baseballs, softballs (11 or 12 inches), Sting-Free balls, dimpled and seamed balls, Lite-Flite balls, Softie small balls, Jugs Pearl balls, and Jugs Bulldog balls.
The Jugs Soft Toss Machine as one of our top 10 products.
In a nutshell here is why:
The JUGS Toss™ Machine is designed to:
1. Increase the number of hitting opportunities each player has during practice.
2. Serve as a warm-up prior to taking live batting practice.
3. Develop hand-eye coordination and a quick bat.
4. Teach correct hitting fundamentals.
5. Work on and correct certain hitting faults.
6. Allow players to practice by themselves.
7. Be used in limited space.
8. Act as a valuable aid to teach hitting and certain team fundamentals.
For the price of this simple machine the return on investment is excellent!
And the upside is unlimited if the player is committed to improve!
Great machine for throwing soft toss. Kids can use it by themselves.
This machine is awesome, I did try a couple of the $40 and $60 machines but they just were not consistent enough with ball placement. This is pricey, but not compared to the really high end equipment. My advice save up and get this one no batteries required and tons of accurate fun.
I want to thank Marty Schupak and the Youth Sports Club. I spoke to Marty and we discussed different drills to do at home and on the practice field. He convinced me this is one of the best products out there and even was able to give me three new practice drills right on the phone! This is perfect for unsupervised soft toss practice. This machine allows the coaches to work with kids in live pitching cages, and we use this machine as another station for hitters to warm up with. Pops the ball up perfectly.
Jugs vs Easton Soft Toss Elite!
By Citizen Joe
I accidentally purchased both, so I put them to a side-by-side test. Both are battery powered with similar capacity. The Easton throws farther, but has seems less consistently accurate. The Jugs is heavier due to a cast metal base, so maybe that consistency is due to less of a recoil effect. The Easton has an adjustment for height of toss, which Jugs does not. They have different firing mechanisms, the Easton has a spring loaded mechanism and the Jugs has a rotating arm. Both strike the ball. I liked the Easton's ball handling system better. It holds the 'on-deck' ball back so it doesn't touch the ball being tossed. Overall, the Easton plastic seem to have more give than the Jugs. I liked the Jugs stability and accuracy more so I returned the Easton.
In 1971, the JUGS Company - now called JUGS Sports was established. Marty Schupak established the Youth Sports Club in 1999. Marty has said that:
“Jugs is one of my favorite vendors. Their customer service is second to none.”
Jugs Sports is famous for their baseball pitching machines. Jugs Sports Equipment also includes portable batting cages and hitting and batting practice equipment for baseball, softball, and other sports. Marty Schupak coached baseball for 25-years and knows the importance of quality repetitions by players in baseball and softball training. The Youth Sports Club has had a long relationship with Jugs Sports. We carry the full line of Jugs Softball and Baseball equipment, from pitching screens to ball-throwing machines. All of the JUGS batting equipment on sale on our Youth Sports Club web site is backed by our guarantee of 100% customer satisfaction, and as always you'll get the backing of our outstanding customer service!
Some FAQ About The Jugs Soft Toss Machine
Q. I've seen similar Toss machines for a lot less money. Why should I spend more money for the Jugs Soft Toss Machine?
True! You can always find similar items cheaper. But when you look into the whole situation make sure you are getting your money's worth. For instance one machine that is cheaper tosses balls every 8 seconds instead of Jugs every 5 seconds. Jugs holds baseballs and softballs and some others hold only baseballs. Most important is the durability. What is the point buying a cheaper machine if it is not working after a year.
Q. They say the appropriate age for the jugs Soft Toss Machine is for ages 8-adult. My daughter is 6 and just finished t-ball.
Would she be able to use it?
Great question and one that is subjective because you want to make sure you are not wasting your money. With that said when I coached Little League I always "coached up" meaning if I coached 11 and 12 year olds I coached them as if they were 13 or 14. Most of the kids responded and became better ballplayers. If your daughter is 6 she probably played her 2nd year of t-ball. The Jugs Soft Toss Machine is one of those products that will put your 6-year old daughter in a position to succeed. I am the President of T-Ball America and I encourage parents not to "over coach" but to give kids an opportunity to go to the next level of play if their child conveys enthusiasm for the sport. So yes, I believe even some kids younger than 8 can use it!
Q.Why are you such a big booster of Jugs Sports and their products?
For a few reasons.
1) When I started selling baseball and softball equipment Jugs Sports really backed me up in every way possible. As with any business and carrying new products, Jugs helped explain every and all questions.This was invaluable to me in building my business.
2) Jugs Sports has been in business since 1971. Their customer service is the best I've seen. I've told the story before about selling a Jugs football machine in Texas to a big time football camp owner. He wanted it quick and paid for 3 day delivery to be there at the start of his football camp. There was a mix up at the freight company and Jugs sent a second football machine "overnight air" and it arrived for the beginning of the football camp. Also a minor factor but a major one for me. When I call Jugs 99% of the time I get a person on the other end and not voice mail. This goes a long way with me.
3) In every major league stadium and every spring training site there is at least one Jugs machine. Kids love the fact that they are using the same pitching machine as major leaguers.
Always look for the Youth Sports Club logo
to guarantee your transaction will be secured and worry free!
Includes over $50.00 in free items with this purchase.
Four of Marty Schupak's baseball books are included free, as a bonus!
Baseball Coaching: A Guide For The Youth Coach & Parent
44 Baseball Mistakes & Corrections
Baseball Chronicles 1: Articles on Youth Coaching
Baseball Chronicles 2: Articles on Youth Coaching
All of Marty Schupak's videos are available free at Amazon Prime Video.
Keyword: Schupak Sports