Baseball Chronicles 2: Articles on Youth Coaching
A Follow-Up To The Popular First Baseball Chronicles With More Baseball Tips And Issues DiscussedThis book is the second edition in the Baseball Chronicles series and includes twenty-one new articles written over the course of Coach Schupak’s twenty-five years of coaching youth baseball, exposing the most common and pressing issues facing youth coaches & parents today with more baseball tips discussed. Featured in these articles are both on-field and off-field topics that are designed to help the youth coach run a successful season, whether it is how to recognize infielders’ five most common mistakes or coaching youth baseball to ability and age.
Table of Contents
1) Youth Baseball Game preparation &
2) Youth Baseball And Lessons Of Life
3) Coaching Youth Baseball To Ability
4) Over Coaching In Youth Baseball
5) Five Advanced Toss & Batting Tee
6) Tips For Catchers In Youth Baseball
7) Infielders Five Most Common Mistakes
8) Making The outfield Interesting For Youth Baseball
9) More Baserunning Treats
10) Batter’s Box Nuances
11) Third Base May Be The Most Important
Position In Youth Baseball
12) Five more Things Coaches Should Practice But Don’t
13) Five Things That Drive Me Crazy In
14) To Throw A Curve Or Not To Throw A
15) One Sided Game Motivation
16) Multiple League Pitching Issues
17) Five Baseball Icons Youth Players
18) My Favorite Baseball Movies
19) Unorganized Youth Sports Is Missing
20) Who Invented Tee Ball?
21) Who Really Invented Baseball?
This is my follow-up to Baseball Chronicles 1. After coaching baseball for twenty-five years, I tried to gather subjects for articles that I would like if someone else wrote this book. My two favorite articles are: Keyword: Schupak Sports
Youth Baseball And Lessons of Life and My Five Favorite Baseball Movies. A hint on the second article.
I am a lifelong New York Yankees fan so there is one obvious movie in this list. And it may be number one!
Digital Version Is Available: Click Here
All of Marty Schupak's videos are available free at Amazon Prime Video.