Throws up to 80 MPH! The Original Pitching Machine by First Pitch is a heavy duty,
Throws baseballs (dimple
balls and real balls), and 11" or 12" softballs. With this machine you get the
quality of far more expensive machines at a fantastic price.
- Throws dimple balls, real baseballs, 11" and 12" softballs, and foam /
- 1/3 HP U.S. made motor is more powerful than most machines on the market
- Fully enclosed motor also features oversize shaft and bearing for more
strength & durability
- All steel construction
- Contoured ball track channels the ball through the machine for a more
- Spring loaded pivot point allows for smooth adjustments
- Your choice of long legs for baseball, short legs for softball, or both sets
for $39.95 extra
- Contoured skid plate for greater accuracy and longer ball life
- Simple “no tools required” hand knobs switch from baseball to softball and
back in seconds
- Precision machined fit with locking pin, easy to install and remove legs
with one hand, and very solid foundation for the machine
- Rubber capped legs prevent tube from filling up with dirt and provide solid
footing on any surface
- Full size pitching machine tire provides long life and minimal wear on balls
- Fully enclosed control panel with 0 through 8-speed dial representing 0
through 80 mph speed
- Precision dampening lock allows for easy angle adjustments and locks machine
setting during use
- Throws ground balls, pop flies and everything in between
- Optional Auto-Feeder available holds 16 BB or 12 SB
- FREE SHIPPING to the continental US
- Five Year top to bottom Manufacturer's Warranty
Very sturdy, and has a powerful motor.
Easy adjustable features an set up.
-By Terry Bensonon
Easy to assemble, quick adjustments, and consistent pitches.
Everything we needed to take batting practice to the next level.
Highly recommend this and is much cheaper than some other competitors.
FAQ on the First Pitch and the Original Pitching Machine
1) How does the Original pitching machine throw both baseballs and softballs?
he machine comes with two rings. One 9” ring for baseball and one 12” ring for 11 and 12 inch softballs. The legs are reversible to accommodate both baseball & softball.
2) What type of balls are best to use?
The First Pitch Original Machine will throw real baseball or softballs. Pitching machine balls will provide more consistency, but the important thing to remember is that all the balls should be the same and in similar condition for consistent pitches.
3) At what distance is the speed measured?
The speed is measured with a radar gun at sixty feet, measuring the speed of the ball as it exits the machine. Of course the ball is moving as the radar gun is measuring it but the speed is measured close to the machine as it is when measuring the speed of a live pitch.
4) What is the difference between the First Pitch Original and the Baseline Pitching Machine?
The Baseline is packed with features like the ability to swivel and tilt all the way up for pop flies. These features make it a great choice for anyone looking to prefect his or her hitting AND fielding skills. The Original is perfect for those who focus on hitting and desire high speed pitches with maximum durability. It does not swivel or tilt back for pop flies.
First Pitch is famous for their baseball pitching machines. A First Pitch Pitching Machine will put you on the fast track to better hitting - and a better game! We also carry the full line of Softball and Baseball equipment, from pitching screens, batting tees to all ball-throwing machines. All of the First Pitch equipment on the Youth Sports Club web site is backed by our guarantee of 100% customer satisfaction, and as always you'll get the backing of our outstanding customer service!
Always look for the Youth Sports Club logo
to guarantee your transaction will be secured and worry free!
Includes over $50.00 in free items with this purchase.
Four of Marty Schupak's baseball books are included free, as a bonus!
Baseball Coaching: A Guide For The Youth Coach & Parent
44 Baseball Mistakes & Corrections
Baseball Chronicles 1: Articles on Youth Coaching
Baseball Chronicles 2: Articles on Youth Coaching
All of Marty Schupak's videos are available free at Amazon Prime Video.
Keyword: Schupak Sports