The First Pitch XL Pitching Machine throws up to 80 MPH! Good for baseball and softball!
The First Pitch XL pitching machine is a great choice for batting practice in the cage or on the field, as well as infield and outfield drills. The XL tips down for grounders and back for pop flies. It is built with heavy duty materials, and throws up to 80 MPH. The XL throws baseballs and 11" or 12" softballs, either pitching machine balls or traditional stitched balls. It has adjustable legs, and two ball tubes for tool-free adjustment between baseball and softball positions.
- Throws dimple balls, real baseballs, 11" and 12" softballs, and foam /
- 1/3 HP U.S. made motor is more powerful than most machines on the market
- Fully enclosed motor also features oversize shaft and bearing for more
strength & durability
- All metal construction with aluminum frame and steel base
- Legs pivot within machine to sit lower for softball and higher for baseball
with one set of legs (no additional legs required for softball or baseball)
- Heavy gauge aluminum legs with simple one-handed installation and removal
- Contoured ball track channels the ball through the machine for a more
- Spring loaded pivot point allows for smooth adjustments
- Contoured skid plate for greater accuracy and longer ball life
- Simple “no tools required” hand knobs switch from baseball to softball and
back in seconds
- Precision machined fit with locking pin, easy to install and remove legs
with one hand, and very solid foundation for the machine
- Rubber capped legs prevent tube from filling up with dirt and provide solid
footing on any surface
- Full size pitching machine tire provides long life and minimal wear on balls
- Fully enclosed control panel with 0 through 8-speed dial representing 0
through 80 mph speed
- Precision dampening lock allows for easy angle adjustments and locks machine
setting during use
- Throws ground balls, pop flies and everything in between
- Full 360-degree swivel for fielding practice
- Optional Auto-Feeder available holds 16 BB or 12 SB
- FREE SHIPPING to the continental US
- Five Year top to bottom Manufacturer's Warranty
*****Great pitching machine at a much more affordable price.
By Arthur Scrima
*****Debated between the First Pitch XL and the jugs machine.I am glad I purchased the First Pitch XL.The pitching machine has performed very well and with the savings I bought lots of Jugs Sting-Free balls. We have been using the pitching machine a lot for 4 months and my 14 year old girls love it.Follow the instructions and make some very minor adjustments on the top plate and batting practice starts.
By Noel Espinoza from Victoria, TX
*****Great customer service by Marty Schupak and the Youth Sports Club.
By Ralph S., Belmont MA.
FAQ About First Pitch And The XL Pitching Machine
1) What is the difference between the First Pitch Original and the First Pitch XL?
Both of these machines have the same motor and controller and for the most part are the same.
There are three basic differences: First whereas the Original has longer legs for baseball and shorter legs for softball,
the XL has legs that pivot within the machine so that only one set of legs is required. Secondly while the Original will
tip forward for ground balls and back throw fly balls or high arc pitches, the XL will do all this plus it will tip all the way back to throw
pop flies. The Third difference is that the XL has a 360-degree swivel feature.
2) Do you sell and ship to foreign countries?
Yes, we have sold and shipped machines to Eastern Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Korea, Israel, Central and
South America and many more countries around the world. (Additional Charges Apply)
3) At what distance is the speed measured?
The speed is measured with a radar gun at sixty feet, measuring the speed of the ball as it exits the machine.
Of course the ball is moving as the radar gun is measuring it but the speed is measured
close to the machine as it is when measuring the speed of a live pitch.
Always look for the
Youth Sports Club logo
to guarantee your transaction will be secured and worry free!
Includes over $50.00 in free items with this purchase.
Four of Marty Schupak's baseball books are included free, as a bonus!
Baseball Coaching: A Guide For The Youth Coach & Parent
44 Baseball Mistakes & Corrections
Baseball Chronicles 1: Articles on Youth Coaching
Baseball Chronicles 2: Articles on Youth Coaching
All of Marty Schupak's videos are available free at Amazon Prime Video.
Keyword: Schupak Sports